Sunday, November 9, 2008

she was crossing her feet...

carl and i got to seen an ultrasound of the baby a few days ago and while the technician was doing all of the measurements and checks we got to see that the baby is likely a little girl and that she was crossing her feet. i will post the ultrasound photo of the baby later on.
i am on a modified bed rest this weekend due to some spotting that has kept occurring. My doctor was on her day off when i called with worry so i saw another doctor and after he checked me out he told me i had some type of infection that could be treated with a week of medication but to take it easy this weekend because this infection could cause premature labor and since i was lightly cramping the other day he told me to do nothing over the weekend.
Carl just came by to let me know that his drop will be dropping off dinner for us in a little bit. I told his mom about my suggested bed rest yesterday when we ran into her and i guess i have worried her enough to have food sent over. She is good to us both.

1 comment:

ameliaharris99 said...

Take it easy girl. Thinking about you hope all goes well.