Tuesday, May 20, 2008

you know what stresses me out? talking on the phone while doing multiple tasks like looking for plane tickets and signing contracts for storage/moving containers and canceling dinner plans. i am a little overwhelmed. it helps for me to write lists of things to do so i can go through and cross things out. i guess i should write a list now but i am waiting for my mom to call me back. i bought her a ticket to come out to visit me before i move to Minnesota but somehow i put down the wrong date and didn't notice until i paid for it (no wonder the price was so good). anyway i called JetBlue right away to tell them what i did and i was able to get avoid getting a $100 fee for changing the ticket (mostly because i was about to cry on the phone) and got my mom the right date, it only cost a hundred dollars more because its for two days from now.
carl left with his dad yesterday for Minnesota. they got to Utah yesterday and are in Colorado today. they are not moving as quickly as planned because the truck is packed to the gills. Carl managed to get half the sectional in the truck along with the large television and the dining room table and most of our art. there was no way for Carl to see out of his back or side windows.
i am missing him. i couldn't sleep last night because of everything i have on my plate now that he is gone. i sleep much better when i have Carl around to help me do the worrying.

No comments: