Thursday, April 3, 2008

35 reasons to love Carl L. Gillies

  1. you are always there when I need you
  2. You make me laugh till i cry (and panic till i cry but you don't mean to)
  3. your need to excel in even the smallest of things (card games)
  4. you are friends with my brothers and kind to my parents
  5. you are good to your parents and sister
  6. you are such a good host and have great manners (something i must work on)
  7. you are never jealous, well perhaps just jealous enough, but not scary jealous
  8. you don't try to control me
  9. i love your intelligence
  10. i love the way you encourage me in my never-ending hobbies
  11. your secret ingredient, love, makes all your food taste better than mine
  12. i love that you can change a car radiator then make a lasagna, blowing away my father's ideas of what is man's work
  13. I love how you will encourage me when i am frightened to try new things
  14. i love that you know when to back off when i am not willing to try a new thing
More reasons to be added over time

No comments: