Saturday, April 19, 2008

My day...




It's my dad's birthday today. He's 54 today. Is that right? He was born in 1954. I believe its right. I called him earlier but he wasn't answering his cell. Maybe I should try again. this day was full of photo opportunities. i started my day by volunteering at an MSWalk as a cheerer at the start/finish line. I just had to shout, 'Hurray, good job' for an hour and a half. it was more fun than i thought it would be but i didn't get a free pass into legoland like i kind of hoped i would. From there i took the long way home along the 101 and stopped at various spots to look around. the first photo was at a campsite in carlsbad, the second at the beach in Del Mar, and the last one was at a site in La Jolla where paragliders take off. That was fun to watch. one paraglider didn't look like he was going to make it and just as he took his last step off the cliff and started going down his parachute did its job and he started climbing into the sky.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: